NOW ENROLLING FOR THE 2016-2017 SCHOOL YEAR
All students entering Kindergarten through 2nd grade who reside in the state of Pennsylvania and will be five (5) years old or older on September 30th, 2016 are eligible to apply to CAI Learning Academy.
HOW TO APPLY
In order to register your child with CAI Learning Academy, you must call the Main Office at 610.841.3588 to schedule an appointment.
- Please download the Student Registration Form and bring it to your appointment, along with the following required information:
1. Original Birth Certificate
2. Immunization Records
3. Proof of Residency (copy of lease, utility bill, mortgage) If you are residing with someone else, we will provide you with a Residency Affidavit that you will need to have signed and notarized.
It would be helpful if you would bring the following records as well:
- Academic Records (If applicable, bring the most recent report card)
- If your child receives Special Education Services, please bring along the most current copy of their IEP.
*To review a complete list of required documentation click here.
NOTE: You must be the parent/legal guardian of the child. If a legal guardian, we request you bring a copy of the court order granting you legal custody or guardianship.
*All documents must be submitted to the Main Office to finalize your child’s registration.
*Submission of the registration form does not guarantee a space for your child.